Saturday, April 23, 2011

Eco-Bags

One of the things I tend to make a lot of lately is re-usable grocery bags.  I just love them.  Including the ones that I am showing you today, I have probably made 19 or 20 of them. ( Hear that, Brittony?  Get out your dang machine. )  They can really be used as anything from a regular tote to a lunch bag. And they fold up into about the size of a checkbook wallet when you are not using them.
We have a friend who is getting married soon, and she asked me if I could make her some eco-bags that she could give as gifts to her bridesmaids.  What a great idea.!  She left the fabric selection up to me, so I got all of these fabrics off of the clearance rack at the quilt shop in Wylie.  I think they are just beautiful.  The pictures really don't do them justice.  
Here are close-ups of a couple:

You unfold them-
And then they look like this:



One more close-up. This fabric is just too cute.
Now they are on their way to Colorado Springs. Ta-da!!

2 comments: